The Festive Art Competition is open to students from Kindergarten to Year 6 who reside in or attend school within the Willoughby municipality.
- One entry per student only.
- Physical artworks should be on an A4 size paper in portrait or landscape format. Photos or scans of the artwork should be at the highest quality available and in a well lit environment if taken as a photo.
- Digital artworks equivalent to an A4 paper in portrait is 2480 x 3508 pixels at 300dpi for highest quality.
- The submitted file should have your name and your artwork name on it. EG: “Tim Smith - SantaWorkshop.jpg”
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of Entry by signing the entry form.
- The artwork must depict a festive season theme in December and January ie. Christmas, New Year’s, Australia Day etc.
JUDGING AND PRIZES
Submitted artworks will be scored by a judging panel chosen by Willoughby City Council. Up to 40 winners will be selected to be displayed outdoors at The Concourse Chatswood and winners will also receive a digital gift card sent via email.
Each artwork must comply with the following dates in order to be eligible for entry in the competition:
|22 October 2021
||The artwork, along with a completed entry form must be received by Willoughby City Council on or before 22 October 2021.
|5 November 2021
||If the artwork is selected as a winner Willoughby City Council intends to advise the entrant on or before this date.
|15 November 2021
||Artworks will be displayed outdoors at The Concourse Chatswood from approximately Monday 15 November 2021 onwards until early January.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
By entering the Festive Art Competition, you acknowledge and agree that if your artwork is selected for display, that Willoughby City Council has the right to screen and reproduce the design in any way or form during the festive season, and in future years.
By submitting your entry, you grant the Willoughby City Council the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public your name, character, likeness or voice for any promotion or matter related to the Competition with no compensation to you for such use.