Members of the public are welcome to attend Council meetings.
Please note: To ensure the health and safety of participants, we require the following in relation to public attendance at Council meetings:
- Do not attend if unwell and/or if you have returned a positive covid test.
- Do not attend if you are a household contact of another covid positive person.
- Practice physical distancing while on site. If difficult to distance, we encourage the use of a face mask.
- Avoid shaking hands and sharing items. If necessary, please remember to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and surface wipes.
- Speak with us if you have any health or safety related concern while on site.
We undertake regular cleaning of our facilities. Signage and other markings are used to encourage physical distancing and safe behaviours.
Council meets on the fourth Monday of every month to discuss and make decisions about issues that affect the local community.
Council supports and maintains a number of committees
See the schedule of General Council Meetings and its committees
The Local Government Elections were held on 4 December 2021.