Unauthorised building Works

Report Unauthorised Building Works

If there is a concern about the possibility of unauthorised building work at a development site where a Development Consent or a Complying Development Certificate has been granted and a Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) has been appointed to control the development, the concern should be reported to the PCA for handling.

You should be able to find the details of PCA on the sign at the front entrance to the development site. You can also contact Council's Help & Support Centre.

Addressing unauthorised building works

Should you wish to have Council reconsider Orders issued for unauthorised building work, you may consider applying for a Building Information Certificate for unauthorised work.