Expression of Interest - How to start a small business
Expression of Interest are now open to attend a free workshop on how to start a small business.
This workshop is designed for Cantonese and Mandarin speakers.
Attend this workshop to receive professional advice, practical insights and resources to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
The topic covered during the workshop:
• The importance of having a vision and direction for your business
• The fundamentals of starting a new business
• What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
• Basic one-page business plan.
After the session you will leave with:
• An idea of the business start-up
• A connection with and ongoing support from your in-language business advisor
• An action plan to start your business.
In-language help provided in Cantonese and Mandarin for this workshop.
This workshop will be delivered in late August after hours from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Please kindly let me know if you are interested to attend this workshop by registering to Dinaz.Rather@willoughby.nsw.gov.au or alternately calling on 02 9777 7737
Thursday, 14 July 2022 | 03:30 PM
- Thursday, 18 August 2022 | 12:00 AM