Greville Street Reserve

Greville Park - Playground

Area: 7,347m² (including sportsground)

Named after H.J. Greville an auditor of the Borough of Willoughby in the 1880s. The land was previously the site of a dairy started by Gladys Homer in the early 1930s. In the 1950s the land was subdivided and sold to Cumberland County Council. The land formed a boundary with the Army Rifle Range until its relocation in 1955. In 1960 the land was sold to Willoughby Municipal Council and named Greville Street Reserve. Willoughby City Council acknowledges the Cammeraygal people as the traditional inhabitants of the area.

There is a BBQ, picnic table, swings, half basketball court and a small sportsground in this park. It adjoins Bluegum Reserve.

The playground includes an embankment slide and basket swing.

Please note: Sportsgrounds may be closed during or after wet weather. To check the status of our grounds, check the Ground Closures page or phone the Wet Weather Line on 9777 7631.


Greville St Reserve, near 140 Greville Street (North of Fullers Rd), Chatswood 2067  View Map

Google Map