Named after Gregory Bartels, AM (1926-2015), who served on Willoughby City Council from 1983-1993, as Alderman, Deputy Mayor (1985-87, 1989 -91) and as Mayor (1991-93). He devoted much of his life to public service, including Patron, Chairman, Member and Director of many community groups. The land was acquired by Council in 1948. It was previously known as Edgar Street Reserve.
The playground is fenced from the road and includes swings, embankment slide, spinner, climbing net and trike track.
Bartels Park, Edgar Street, Chatswood 2067 View Map
Bartels Park, Edgar Street ,