The land was part of a 200 acre grant to Isaac Nichols in 1805 originally known as "Kings Plain". It then became part of Anglo Park Estate, a subdivision developed by Anglo Australian Assets Co Ltd and offered for sale in 1906. In 1970 the park block was bought and donated to St Paul's Anglican Church, Chatswood for recreation purposes. The Church built 2 tennis courts which were used by the Church Tennis Club between 1910 and 1968, when the land was sold to Council. The Girl Guides Association has leased the hall since 1975. The park contains remnant Blue Gum High Forest vegetation, an endangered ecological community.
Willoughby City Council acknowledges the Cammeraygal people as the traditional inhabitants of the area.
On the first Sunday of each month a Bushcare group works at Anglo Reserve.
Anglo Park, Anglo St, Chatswood 2067 View Map
Anglo Park, Anglo St ,