Applications to exhibit at Incinerator Art Space and Art Space on The Concourse in 2024 are now closed.
Enquiries: Cassandra Hard Lawrie, Curator & Visual Arts Coordinator, on 9777 7972 or Cassandra.Hard-Lawrie@Willoughby.nsw.gov.au .
- Solo or group art exhibitions
- Curatorial projects
- Cultural exhibitions
Before you begin the online application
Please read the following documents:
Please prepare the following:
- Contact details
- Exhibition title (or working title)
- List names of all participants/ artists/ collectives
- Exhibition summary (250 words maximum)
- Professional context (250 words maximum)
- Art forms proposed (250 words maximum)
- Public programs and events (if applicable)
- A current CV (per artist)
- JPEG Images of past and proposed artworks, sized between 500KB and 1MB (Solo exhibition: max. 10. Group: max. 20.)
- Image list detailing details of images supplied
- Exhibition Plan
- Exhibition Budget
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form please contact the Visual Arts team on 9777 7972 or Cassandra.Hard-Lawrie@Willoughby.nsw.gov.au.
Submitting your application
- You can review your application and once ready to submit, click on ‘Submit’ All the compulsory questions marked by an asterix (*) must be completed to successfully submit your application.
- Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- Once submitted, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.