Parks exist for everyone to enjoy, so a booking isn’t normally needed to use them.
If you have a large group event, we recommend hiring a sportsground so that the public are not hindered from using parks.
To hire a sportsground or park, browse through our list of parks and sportsgrounds to find your preferred location then contact us to discuss availability, rates and suitability.
Parks can be booked for wedding ceremonies for $245. Suitable sites include:
- Beauchamp Park, Darling Street, Chatswood – This park has a formal flower garden, lawn areas, large trees and a rose garden.
- Clive Park, Minimbah Road, Northbridge – This foreshore bushland reserve has water views of Middle Harbour.
- Hallstrom Park/Flat Rock Gully, Small Street, Willoughby – At the eastern end of Small Street is the historic Northbridge suspension bridge along with a nice natural setting.
- Harold Reid Reserve, Rembrandt Drive, Middle Cove – This bushland reserve has views of Sugarloaf Bay.
- Muston Park, Eden Street, Willoughby – In September the flowering ‘Wisteria Walkway’ is lovely and great for photographs.
For more information or to make a booking, call us on 9777 7799 or email email@example.com.