Bicycle riders must follow the following guidelines
Bicycle Cage Compound
Ensure the doors to the Facility are closed upon entering and exiting.
Do not allow people to follow you into the Facility that are not users of the Facility.
Damage, rubbish, abandoned bicycles and graffiti should be reported to Council immediately
Riders are not allocated individual bicycle racks.
Riders must not leave locks or chains on bicycle racks when not in use.
It is recommended that your bicycle is securely locked to the bicycle rack. You are responsible for providing your own locks and chains.
Bicycles must be placed on the rack only and not left freely around the facility. Please be considerate of other users when parking your bicycle in this facility.
Separate change rooms are provided for male and females. Users must lock the change room door when using a change room.
Change rooms can only be used by users of the Facility.
Please be considerate of other users when using the change room.
Please ensure the change room is left clean and tidy after use. No personal belongings are to be left unattended or stored in a change room.
This Agreement applies during the usage of the lockers
- Lockers are set for day use only.
- Lockers are not for long-term storage. Therefore, lockers are set to unlocked automatically at 12 midnight each day.
- User to ensure your personal belonging are collected prior to that time.
- A locker is used at Users’ risk. Council is not liable for the loss resulting from lock failure, vandalism, locker access by others, theft, or failure to collect the articles after use.
- Before using the locker, the User will check whether the locker is empty and clean and that it operates as it should.
How to use the lockers
A user enters any combination of numbers on the keypad to activate the lock. When the combination is re-entered, the lock releases and resets .
Bicycle maintenance station
Equipment must be used correctly and returned to its correct position
Faulty and damaged equipment should be reported to Council immediately
Please refer to the Teams and conditions for more details.