Pet Festival 2020
The Pet Festival is back and bounding with puppy energy, celebrating all things great about pets.
We’ve had to make some changes this year - we’re moving to a fully online event, with both pre-recorded and a live Q and A. Hosted on this page, on the day you'll be able to watch the event via Youtube or Facebook.
The ultimate in infotainment, hear about pet photography, care tips, how to travel with pets and see behind the scenes of the North Shore’s busy vet clinic with Dr Peter Chitty. Watch the amazing dancing poodles, hear pet training tips and how to manage your dog in public spaces and off lead areas.
It’s a two-hour event that you can pop in and out of, depending on your interests, or watch from start to finish. There’s a live Q&A at the end. And it’s all hosted by celebrity dog trainer Farmer Dave.
Share photos of you and your pets enjoying the show with us on social media with #willoughbylovespets
Pet Festival Line Up
- Mayor Gail and Council Ranger Richard – Dog Park Etiquette
- Fiona Macdonald - Animal Extras – How to make your pet famous
- Chloe Lambert - Missy Me Pet Photography - Top 5 pet photography tips. Chloe will be available to answer your questions during the Live Q&A
- Best Dressed Competition Finalists and Winners announcement
- Loretta Rabbit and her Dancing Poodles - The greatest show
- Dr Peter Chitty - North Shore Veterinary Hospital - Inside a vet hospital. Dr Chitty will be available to answer your questions during the Live Q&A
- Cathy Beer - Pets 4 Life - Stop your dog from jumping up on you
- Best Trick Competition Finalists and Winners Announcement
- Farmer Dave | farmerdave.com.au – Discover how animals are helping the kids at RuffTrack. Farmer Dave will be available to answer your questions during the Live Q&A
- Adriana Vergara - Pets that Wow - Dog training with games. Adriana will be available to answer your questions during the Live Q&A
- Gareth Brock - Pet Check In – How to take your dog on holidays
- Archipaws Pet Portrait Competition Winners Announcement
- Nerida Atkin - Cat Protection Society - Keeping your cat happy indoors. Nerida will be available to answer your questions during the Live Q&A
- Loretta Rabbit and her Dancing Poodles - Dance Monkey and Don’t stop me now
Pet Festival 2020 Show - 10am to 11:30am
Watch the show here at 10am Saturday 10 October. The live chat is enabled, so feel free to talk to other pet lovers or place in a question to be answered later during the Live Q&A at 11:30am. Presenters joining us for questions are:
- Farmer Dave – Rufftrack
- Dr Peter Chitty – North Shore Veterinary Hospital
- Chloe Lambert – Pet Photography
- Nerida Atkin – Cat Protection Society
- Adriana Vergara – Pets that Wow
Register for the Live Q&A on Zoom
Pet Festival 2020 Live Q&A - 11:30am to 12pm
The Live Q&A will be from 11:30am to 12pm. You can watch and ask questions on Zoom by registering here:
100 registrations are available on Zoom. If you miss out, you can watch it live on this webpage below or go to our YouTube channel to watch the stream there. The chatroom is enabled, so you can ask questions there too.
Tuesday, 13 October 2020 | 12:00 AM
- Saturday, 31 October 2020 | 11:59 PM