Archipaws Pet Portrait Competition 2020
- Competition opens from Friday 26 June 2020
- Submissions due by 5pm on Friday 24 July 2020
Now in its third year, artists of all 2D media are encouraged to enter the Archipaws Pet Portrait competition. Entries are accepted from painters, illustrators and photographers. It’s preferred that portraits feature pets positioned with direct eye contact with the viewer.
The top 20 entries will have their artwork transformed into flags in the Chatswood CBD to promote Pet Festival 2020.
Finalists will be presented with their prize pack at the Pet Festival Saturday 10 October 2020, 9am – 3pm at Artarmon Reserve, Burra Rd, Artarmon. This could be changed to an online event, depending on COVID-19 restrictions.
Physical and digital entries are accepted.
Key artwork conditions:
- The entry must be in portrait format at a 2:1 ratio.
- The physical entry must not be larger than 40cm in height and 20cm in width.
- The digital entry must be at least 150dpi resolution
- Physical artworks are to be posted to Willoughby City Council by the closing date.
To enter your details and to upload your digital entry or high quality artwork scan, please fill in the application:
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Friday, 26 June 2020 | 09:00 AM
- Friday, 24 July 2020 | 05:00 PM