Basic Bookkeeping and Xero
Start Date & Time:
Saturday, 18 May 2019 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Saturday, 13 July 2019 2:30 pm
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
Learn basic bookkeeping and Xero for your own business or job. This introductory course covers the fundamentals of bookkeeping and day to day financial transactions and payroll fundamentals using Xero.
You will complete two units of competency, including assessments, during this course:
Maintain Financial Records (BSBFIA301)
Process payroll (BSBFIA302)
- How to maintain daily financial record
- How to maintain a general ledger
- Monitoring cash control
- How to record payroll data
- How to prepare payroll
- How to handle payroll enquiries
- Good Windows PC knowledge
- Strong file management skills
- Prior to the course commencement all students must have set up their own access to Xero with access to authenticator.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students are required to provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) which is an Australian Government requirement for all students enrolling in an accredited course.
What to bring:
- Laptop computer, including battery charging cable
- Notepad and pen
- Your Xero account login details
- Students must have a smart phone in class to access the authenticator
- An Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- Aged 15 years or older, not at school, and living or working in NSW
- Meet the Tech Savvy for Small Business or Community Services Obligation subsidy criteria**
To receive the enrolment form, please register your interest by using the ‘Book Now’ button below. Participants need to submit their enrolment form by 29 April 2019.
** More information will be emailed
By enrolling in this course, you confirm your commitment for attending on all eight Saturdays on 18, 25 May, 8, 15, 22, 29 June and 6, 13 July from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
The training is delivered and assessed by Northern Beaches Community College, RTO 90113. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email email@example.com
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page