Tech Savvy Seniors (Mandarin)
Start Date & Time:
Tuesday, 30 April 2019 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Tuesday, 25 June 2019 11:30 am
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
The Tech Savvy Seniors program assists seniors who have limited or no previous experience in using technology to learn new skills for the future.
The training is free and will help older people to access information and stay connected with their family, friends and communities.
This program consists of eight weekly sessions presented in Mandarin held on Tuesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
When booking into this program you commit to attending all eight of the following sessions:
- Tuesday 30 April – Introduction to the Internet (part 1)
- Tuesday 7 May – Introduction to the Internet (part 2)
- Tuesday 14 May – Introduction to email
- Tuesday 21 May – Introduction to iPads/tablets
- Tuesday 28 May – Introduction to social media
- Tuesday 4 June – Introduction to smartphones
- Tuesday 11 June – Introduction to cyber safety
- Tuesday 18 June – Introduction to online banking
Limited places. Bookings are essential.
By booking into this program you confirm your attendance at all eight sessions on Tuesdays 30 April, 7, 14, 21, 28 May, and 4, 11 and 18 June.
Bookings open Tuesday 2 April.
If this program books out, please email the library to go on a waitlist.
Tech Savvy Seniors is a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email email@example.com
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page