Intermediate MS Excel
Start Date & Time:
Saturday, 2 March 2019 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Saturday, 16 March 2019 3:30 pm
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
Whether for personal or work use, this Intermediate Excel course is ideal if you have already completed an Introduction to Microsoft Office Excel course or have previous experience with spreadsheets but wish to take your skills to the next level.
You will learn:
- how to design professional spreadsheets for specific purposes, audiences and information requirements
- how to analyse and present data with maximum effectiveness, and enhance readability and appearance
- how to use software functions and create formulae and charts to display and analyse data professionally.
This Intermediate MS Excel course is aligned with a unit of competency found in BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration.
- An Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- Aged 15 years or older, not at school, living or working in NSW
- Meet the community services obligation subsidy criteria**
You will need to bring your own laptop, a pen and a USB to each class.
To receive the enrolment form, please register your interest by using the ‘Book Now’ button below.
*Participants need to apply for a USI number and submit their enrolment form by Friday, 22 February.
** More information will be emailed
When you enrol in this course, you confirm your commitment for attending on all three Saturdays 2, 9 and 26 March from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
This training is delivered and assessed by Macquarie Community College, RTO ID 90033. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page