Tech Savvy Seniors - Cantonese
Start Date & Time:
Tuesday, 19 February 2019 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Tuesday, 9 April 2019 11:30 am
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
The Tech Savvy Seniors program assists seniors who have limited or no previous experience in using technology to learn new skills for the future. The training is free and will help older people to access information and stay connected with their family, friends and communities.
This is a series of eight sessions presented in Cantonese held on the following Tuesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am:
- Tuesday 19 February – Introduction to the Internet (part 1)
- Tuesday 26 February – Introduction to the Internet (part 2)
- Tuesday 5 March – Introduction to email
- Tuesday 12 March – Introduction to iPads/tablets
- Tuesday 19 March – Introduction to social media
- Tuesday 26 March – Introduction to smartphones
- Tuesday 2 April – Introduction to cyber safety
- Tuesday 9 April – Introduction to online banking
Limited places. Bookings are essential.
If this program books out, please email the library to go on a waitlist firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech Savvy Seniors is a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email email@example.com
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page