Solar Made Simple
Start Date & Time:
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 6:00 pm
End Date & Time:
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 8:00 pm
Dougherty Centre, 7 Victor Street, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
At this information session you can learn more about how solar works and how battery storage is increasing benefits. This information session will help you:
- Understand how solar works
- Make sense of all the hype around solar with battery storage
- Work out if solar with or without battery storage might be right for your household or business
- Find out how Our Energy Future selects their supplier and why it takes the hard work out of getting quotes
- Learn about how solar might work in the future with battery storage and all-electric homes
- Understand the financial rebates available – what are STCs and the feed-in-tariff?
This information session is being run as part of our energy efficiency and renewable energy campaign in partnership with Our Energy Future. We have joined the Our Energy Future program to provide up-to-date and impartial energy advice and support for households. If you live in the Willoughby City Council area and need help managing your energy bills or are interested in renewable energy, call the free energy helpline during business hours, Mon-Fri on 1300 339 915 or visit https://ourenergyfuture.org.au/willoughby.
Please note: While our activities are FREE to attend, they do cost money to run. If you have booked and can no longer come, please let us know as soon as you can. We often have a wait list for events and can fill your place with advanced notice. We try to run our program sustainably, keeping catering and materials wastage to a minimum. Thank you.
Environmental Educators on 02 9777 1000 or email Env.firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page