Tech Savvy Seniors (Mandarin)
Start Date & Time:
Tuesday, 17 April 2018 9:30 am
End Date & Time:
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 11:30 am
Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Places Available: Booked Out
The Tech Savvy Seniors program assists seniors who have limited or no previous experience in using technology to learn new skills for the future.
The training is free and will help older people to access information and stay connected with their family, friends and communities.
This is a series of six sessions presented in Mandarin held on the following Tuesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am:
- Tuesday 17 April – Introduction to the Internet (part 1)
- Tuesday 24 April – Introduction to the Internet (part 2)
- Tuesday 1 May – Introduction to email
- Tuesday 8 May – Introduction to iPads/tablets
- Tuesday 15 May – Introduction to social media
- Tuesday 22 May – Introduction to cyber safety and online banking
Limited places. Bookings essential.
Tech Savvy Seniors is a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
Back to Event Listing
Processing your booking, do not refresh your page