Urban Bushland Plan of Management
The Urban Bushland Plan of Management 2014 establishes clear and consistent management policies across all bushland areas throughout the Willoughby local government area. It is the overarching plan for all bushland in Willoughby and has been prepared under the requirements of the NSW Local Government Act 1993.
This plan of management has been prepared in two volumes:
Urban Bushland Plan of Management Volume 1(PDF, 6MB)
- Provides an overview of the bushland resource for Willoughby
- Identifies key impacts and issues affecting the bushland resource
- Establishes management Aims, Objectives, Targets, Actions and Measures for the issues identified.
- Review Period - 5 years
Urban Bushland Plan of Management Volume 2(PDF, 10MB)
Provides detailed information about the Bushland Resource. This information includes:
- Reserve maps
- Native plant lists and vegetation community profiles
- Wildlife species list
- Aboriginal Archaeological Information
- Heritage listed items
- Reserve Assets
- Other site specific management information.
- Review Period - Reviewed and updated regularly