Public information access

Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 aim to ensure our government is more transparent and accountable. Under this law, state and local government agencies are proactively releasing more information than ever before to the public.

The GIPA Act applies to all NSW government agencies, including local councils, state-owned corporations, Ministers and their staff.

For GIPA enquiries, Contact Sherryn Williams on 9777 1070 or