Published on 27 May 2020
Sport is back
Great news! Sports training for groups of 10 are now permitted on our sports grounds. Floodlights will be available for groups with bookings. At some of our grounds, floodlights have been available for community use. This will continue until 7pm on weekdays when sports groups are not using the field. We look forward to welcoming you back. Visit our website for how to book.
From Monday (1 June), we're offering members a free Click and Collect service at Chatswood Library. Library members can reserve up to 10 items online and will be notified via email when the items are ready for collection. Chatswood Library will be open only for "Click and Collect" Monday to Friday, from 10am to noon, 2pm to 4pm and Thursday evenings 5 – 7pm (excluding public holidays). The library won't be open for general visits. All other branch libraries remain closed. We appreciate your patience as we evolve our service to maintain a safe and healthy space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our art galleries remain closed.
Chatswood Mall Market
We're welcoming back more food stalls on Thursday and Friday this week. Check the Facebook page for updates.
- Outdoor gyms and exercise equipment
- Northbridge Baths
- Chatswood skatepark
- Northbridge BMX track
- The Willis and Tyneside tennis courts
- Chatswood Mall Market
- Dougherty Community Centre and Blend cafe
- Willoughby Leisure Centre
- All libraries - click and collect service starts 1 June.
- MOSAIC (multi-cultural centre)
- All sportsground pavilions
- Art Space on The Concourse
- Incinerator Art Space
- Chatswood Youth Centre
- Willoughby Park Centre
- Zenith Theatre
- Joe Ciantar Music Rehearsal Studio
- All other community facilities at We