Customer Service Centre
Published on 15 June 2020
Face-to-face customer service centre to reopen from 15 June
We're welcoming back customers to our Victor Street customer service centre from 15 June. While we have always been available via phone, email and our website, we're reopening our face-to-face customer service centre with some changes:
- You must make an appointment for development applications and Justice of the Peace services by calling (02) 9777 1000
- We ask you maintain social distancing with staff and other customers and follow best hygiene practices
- We ask that you sign a register when you visit (for contract tracing if there is a confirmed infection)
- We no longer accept cash, but you can pay via card, cheque or direct debit
- JP Service is only available for booking from 9am to 12 noon
We look forward to seeing you again.
Contact us if you any questions.