Multicultural Aged Day Care Program
The MOSAIC Aged Day Care Program provides an opportunity for people aged 65 years and over from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to meet and maintain their wellbeing through gentle exercise and stimulating game activities. The program provides companionship for older people, and their carers can benefit from respite time.
Participants can talk in their home language and enjoy:
- gentle exercise, board or table-top games, or arts and crafts
- current affairs and local interest talks from guest speakers
- scenic drives and lunch at an interesting place, organised once a month
- other organised events from time to time
- morning tea and lunch, which are provided.
- English(PDF, 1MB)
- Korean(PDF, 267KB)
- Chinese (Traditional)(PDF, 528KB)
- Italian(PDF, 488KB)
- French(PDF, 506KB)
- Persian (Farsi)(PDF, 182KB)
- German(PDF, 506KB)
- Greek(PDF, 506KB)
- Arabic(PDF, 180KB)
- Croatian(PDF, 173KB)
- Hungarian(PDF, 509KB)
A small program fee applies for the program. Transport assistance is considered upon request.
Language assistance is available. For any further enquiries, please contact the centre on 9777 7992 or 9777 7526.