The call out for applications to exhibit in 2021 has closed. However, if you wish to go on the wait list or to enquire about available timeframes, please contact the Curator & Visual Arts Coordinator on 9777 7972.
- Solo or group art exhibitions
- Curatorial projects
- Cultural exhibitions
Before you begin the online application
Please read the following documents:
Please prepare the following:
- Contact details
- Exhibition title (or working title)
- List names of all participants/ artists/ collectives
- Exhibition summary (250 words maximum)
- Professional context (250 words maximum)
- Art forms proposed (250 words maximum)
- Public programs and events (if applicable)
- A current CV (per artist)
- JPEG Images of past and proposed artworks, sized between 500KB and 1MB (Solo exhibition: max. 10. Group: max. 20.)
- Image list detailing details of images supplied
- Exhibition Plan
- Exhibition Budget
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form please contact the Visual Arts team on 9777 7972 or Cassandra.Hard-Lawrie@Willoughby.nsw.gov.au.
Submitting your application
- You can review your application and once ready to submit, click on ‘Submit’ All the compulsory questions marked by an asterix (*) must be completed to successfully submit your application.
- Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- Once submitted, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.