• Park Northbridge War Memorial
  • Location War Memorial Playing Fields, Northbridge NSW 2063
  • Facilities

    Historical or cultural featurePicnic table

Area: 3 ha

The reserve was proclaimed a War Memorial in 1951. The Northbridge sub-branch of the Returned and Services League built a hall, flagpole and memorial garden on the site in 1954. When the sub-branch ceased to operate in 2001, the hall and tennis courts became a local recreation centre, controlled and managed by Willoughby Council. 

More information about local tennis courts is available in pdf format Tennis in the city of Willoughby.

There are picnic settings in the reserve, and the hall is now home to the Men’s Shed.