• Park Cambridge Park
  • Location Cambridge Street, North Willoughby
  • Facilities

    Park benchPlay equipment

Area: 500m2

Named after the English county town of Cambridge. In 1887 the land was part of the ‘Penge Park’ estate of Mrs W. Long who subdivided the land and assigned the names of Bedford and Cambridge to the roads within the estate. The land was acquired from Ada and Claude Johnston in 1956, and developed as a local park and thoroughfare.