Chatswood Mall Market
From 9am, Thursday and Friday
Open for lunch and dinner
Taste the world at the Chatswood Mall Market, with food from Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia and Mexican – just to mention a few.
We also have unique gift stalls ranging from preserved flowers, to floral teas, to leather bags.
And there’s a fresh line up of great musicians every week to keep you entertained.
The menu is irresistible:
- African goat burgers
- African ginger beer with lemon and cloves
- Lamb, chicken, pork or beef souvlaki with Greek salad
- Beef quesadilla with guacamole
- Belgian waffles
- Korean fish cakes
- Japanese street foods
- Taiwanese red bean or custard pancakes
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Ken-chan curry
- Cane juice with lemon, lime or ginger
- Turkish Gozleme
- Teppanyaki style squid noodles with Szechuan sauce
- Black pepper steak noodles
- Chicken with lemongrass, cracked white pepper noodles
Try some Malaysian Street food delicacies:
- Angkoo – tortoise shell shaped rice flour cake with sweet mung bean filling
- Kuih Ubi Kaya – baked tapioca cake
- Siew Pau – Malysian style baked bun filled with pork, onion and peas
- Pullut Inti – glutinous rice and palm sugar + fresh coconut topping
- Kuik Dadar – fresh coconut with palm sugar wrapped in a pandan flavoured pancake
Join us every week in the popular and bustling Chatswood Mall. And keep up to date with food, reviews and products at our Facebook page
Please note: The Chatswood Mall Market is for food and product stalls only. If you wish to promote your business, you can hire a space in Chatswood on a non-market day (Saturday to Wednesday) at your preferred location and time/date. Book via our eBookings portal.