Books are just the beginning ...
Willoughby Library is moving towards the future
Exciting changes are coming to Willoughby Library as we formally leave the Shorelink Network in late November 2017 and launch our new online catalogue!
Discover and search our collections.
What are the benefits of the new catalogue?
Our new catalogue offers a range of great new features making it easier for you to explore and discover our collections across the Willloughby Library branch network of Chatswood, Artarmon, Castle Cove, Naremburn, Northbridge and West Chatswood Libraries, as well as our digital library collections.
New features allow you to:
- Download eBooks, eMagazines and eAudiobooks direct from the catalogue
- Opt-in for SMS alerts for reservation notifications
- Personalise your courtesy email reminders – choose when to receive them, either 3, 5 or 7 days before your items are due
- Create alert profiles for new items added to the collection
- Get recommendations for new or similar authors
Books are just the beginning... There's lots more to discover!
A new mobile app will also be available soon so you can search our collections and access your Library account anywhere, anytime!
Keep checking back to find out the latest updates and more details about our exciting, new system.