Food Premises Registration

Note: This form is not for the registration of a temporary food stall. To register for a temporary food stall click here.

It is an offence to operate a food business without consent. When a food business opens up or changes owners in the Willoughby local government area, Council must be notified.

To notify Willoughby City Council of a new food premises or update details relating to an existing food business, please complete and submit the Food Business Registration Form below.

Registration is free.

Register Now