19 August 2019
It’s time to party at StreetFair
10am – 4pm, Saturday 7 September
Chatswood Mall, Victoria Avenue, Chatswood
StreetFair, the North Shore’s biggest street party, returns for its 22nd year on Saturday 7 September in Chatswood.
The flagship event of Willoughby City Council’s spring extravaganza – Emerge Festival, the Chatswood CBD will spring to life in a sea of colour as over 700 people show off their cultures, costumes and style as they march, dance and perform in the annual street parade from 10.30am.
Willoughby City Council Mayor Gail Giles-Gidney said StreetFair included last year’s favourites like a jumping castle and unicorn rides plus new activities including a rock climbing wall and ‘zen hub’ with yoga and guided meditation.
“Emerge Festival celebrates the emergence of spring, new talent, community and our cultural diversity. It’s a jam packed program of events for little ones, and the young at heart.”
- Magical Lane – children’s fantasy world including unicorn rides, jumping castle and animal farm
- Big Band Stage – rock out to the North Shore’s best concert and school bands
- Kidzone Stage - performances from the North Shore’s best dance schools
- Rock climbing wall – Victor Street
- StreetFair Arcade - Join the Australian Esports League and play Just Dance, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, Tekken 7 or Asphalt 9 on your mobile with Gameloft.
- Zen hub – yoga and guided mediation area
- International food stalls – enjoy a range of delicious food from around the world.
For more information on StreetFair and the Emerge Festival visit emergefestival.com.au
Media & Marketing Team Leader
Phone: 9777 7896
For non media related enquiries contact Willoughby City Council on 9777 1000 or email@example.com