Vacation Care services provide care to primary school aged children during the NSW gazetted school holiday periods. Council operates three Vacation Care services:
Summer Holidays 2013/2014
Public bookings will open on 9 December.
Christmas/New Year Period Vacation Care Dates
|Thursday, 19 and Friday, 20 December 2013
|Monday, 23 December 2013 to Wednesday, 1 January 2014
|Thursday, 2 and Friday, 3 January 2014
|Monday, 6 January 2014 to Tuesday, 28 January 2014*
*Chatswood Vacation Care will be open on Wednesday, 29 January 2014 - pupil free day for Our Lady of Dolours Primary.
Vacation Care at any of Council’s three services costs $45 per day per child. Fees may be reduced if families are eligible for the Child Care Benefit.
Council’s Vacation Care services are licensed by the Department of Education and Communities under the Education and Care Services National Regulation, comply with the National Standards for Outside School Hours Care, and participate in the Outside School Hours Care Quality Assurance process.
- Due to changes in the NSW Public Health Regulation 2012 ALL parents MUST provide a copy of children’s immunisation record on enrolment.
- This MUST be the Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (not the blue book). You can request your statement online at Medicare Australia or phone 1800 653 809.
1. Vacation Care Booklet - Summer 2013/2014 (1.23 MB) - This booklet contains:
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Programs
2. Enrolment and Booking Forms - Summer 2013/2014 (1.02 MB) - This booklet contains:
- Booking Forms - All families to complete the entire form once per year, then as they need to update their details
- Annual Enrolment Form - All families NOT enrolled in Willoughby City Councils OOSH services must complete the Annual Enrolment Forms (including child enrolment forms).
- NEW families must complete the entire form.
- New families are required to complete ALL forms prior to booking.
- Credit Card Authorisation Form
3. Vacation Care Additional Child Form - Summer 2013/2014 (301.98 KB)
This is for families that are enrolling more than two children.
Asthma Action Plan (108.73 KB) - If parents identify on the enrolment form that their child has been diagnosed with Asthma they are required, under the Education and Care Services Regulation to provide an asthma action plan to the centre. If your child has asthma please download this plan and have it completed by your child’s doctor. The plan must be attached to your enrolment form, or given to the service director prior to commencement of care. This only needs to be provided once, or as updated by the doctor.