You are here:
Business & Community
Children Vacation Care
Vacation Care services provide care to primary school aged children during the NSW gazetted school holiday periods.
1. Information and Programs Package Vacation Care Summer 2015 - Information and Programs (999.74 KB)
This package contains:
2. Booking Forms Package Vacation Care Summer 2015 - Booking Forms (608.17 KB)
3. Update Details Form Vacation Care Summer 2015 - Update Details Form.pdf (494.65 KB)
4. Enrolment Forms Vacation Care Summer 2015 - Enrolment Form (534.03 KB)
5. Asthma Action Plan Asthma Action Plan.pdf (108.73 KB)
If parents identify on the enrolment form that their child has been diagnosed with asthma they are required, under the Education and Care Services Regulation, to provide an asthma action plan to the centre.
If your child has asthma, please download this plan and have it completed by your child’s doctor. The plan must be attached to your enrolment form, or given to the service director prior to commencement of care. This only needs to be provided once, or as updated by the doctor.
Do you want to use our mobile site?