Vacation Care services provide care to primary school aged children during the NSW gazetted school holiday periods. Council operates three Vacation Care services:
Winter Vacation Care 2013 programs will be available 7 June 2013
Bookings for Vacation Care Winter program will be taken at Council's Help and Service Centre, level 4, 31 Victor Street, Chatswood, from Monday 17 June 2013.
Vacation Care at any of Council’s three services costs $45 per day per child. Fees may be reduced if families are eligible for the Child Care Benefit.
Council’s Vacation Care services are licensed by the Department of Education and Communities under the Education and Care Services National Regulation, comply with the National Standards for Outside School Hours Care, and participate in the Outside School Hours Care Quality Assurance process.
Due to changes in the NSW Public Health Regulation 2012 ALL parents MUST provide a copy of children’s immunisation record on enrolment. This MUST be the Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (not the blue book). You can request your statement from Medicare or phone 1800 653 809.
1. Vacation Care Booklet - Winter 2013 (817.96 KB). This package contains:
- Annual Enrolment Form – Families must complete the entire form once per year, then as they need to update their details
- NEW families must complete the entire form
- Service Programs
- Booking forms – All families to complete
- Credit Card Authorisation Form
2. Vacation Care Booklet - Additional Child Form 2013 (437.45 KB) - This is for families that are enrolling more than two children.
3. Asthma Action Plan (108.73 KB) - If parents identify on the enrolment form that their child has been diagnosed with Asthma they are required, under the Education and Care Services Regulation to provide an asthma action plan to the centre. If your child has asthma please download this plan and have it completed by your child’s doctor. The plan must be attached to your enrolment form, or given to the service director prior to commencement of care. This only needs to be provided once, or as updated by the doctor.